Cold Roasted Moroccan Spiced Salmon is the spicy and tasty fish recipe simply blasted with lots of flavors and spices. The roasted and flavored salmon contains a unique spice of carom seeds and lime juice.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 12 persons
- 3 pounds salmon fillets boneless
- 1 tsp butter/margarine
- 1/2 tsp ground ajwain
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-inch ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp all spice powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1-1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
How to make Cold Roasted Moroccan Spiced Salmon:
- Rinse the salmon fillets in normal running water and pat dry with a clean kitchen napkin.
- Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- Add boneless salmon and coat the fillets very well into the mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray the nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet from skin-side down.
- Spread the remaining spice mixture over the fillets evenly and keep aside for about half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and roast the salmon for about 10 minutes.
- When it starts browning then insert a toothpick and check whether it is cooked or not.
- Take out from the oven and allow the cooked salmon to cool at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Wrap the cooked salmon with the foil paper and refrigerate for about 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Serve cold with salad and chutney.
- The another method is you can cook the salmon in the skillet over medium-high heat for about 20 minutes, at this time you need to drizzle few drops of oil and water at the time of cooking.
- Adjust the spices as per your requirement.
- Cold Roasted Moroccan Spiced Salmon can be garnished on the bed of lettuce, broccoli, celery, onion and bell pepper rings.