Chicken Salad Recipe
A healthy Chicken Salad can be made very quickly. Do the best use of time, collect your favorite salad ingredients and use as per your taste and requirement You can have this recipe with the Garlic bread recipe I shared with you earlier.
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 boneless chicken breast halves (well cooked and diced)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tbsp corns
- Lettuce leaves chopped
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp white wine
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Fresh herbs to taste
- Spice blend to taste
How to make Chicken Salad:
- Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- Toss very well to coat the chicken with all salad ingredients.
- You can add more mayonnaise if required.
- Season with fresh herbs, spice blend, and salt to taste.
- Toss and enjoy yummy or refrigerate for 30 minutes to serve chilled.