Chicken Salad Recipe
A healthy Chicken Salad can be made very quickly. Do the best use of time, collect your favorite salad ingredients and use as per your taste and requirement
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 boneless chicken breast halves (well cooked and diced)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tbsp corns
- Lettuce leaves chopped
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp white wine
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Fresh herbs to taste
- Spice blend to taste
How to make Chicken Salad:
- Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- Toss very well to coat the chicken with all salad ingredients.
- You can add more mayonnaise if required.
- Season with fresh herbs, spice blend, and salt to taste.
- Toss and enjoy yummy or refrigerate for 30 minutes to serve chilled.